China manufactures and exports almost everything that the world needs. As a matter of fact, most of the things that we use today are manufactured in China. According to statistics, today’s most popular brands outsource their furniture orders to China. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can import furniture from China with the help of a sourcing agent. Read on to find out more.
If you want to import furniture from China, you need to know a lot of areas. Some of those areas are listed below:
Different Types of Furniture
- The wholesale rates
- Advantage of importing furniture from China
- Market rates
Whether you need furniture for your residential or commercial property, you need to consider your project. Since there are thousands of furniture manufacturers in China, it may not be easy for you to compare them to get the best deal.
Since China is the largest exporter of furniture, there is stiff competition among manufacturers. Therefore, they will consider your terms and demands. After all, their goal is to retain their customers and make new customers.
The Role of a Sourcing Agent
Morefar Global can help you throughout the process of importing furniture from China. Given below are the steps that you will need to follow to settle the deal with the manufacturers in China:
- You will send a list of furniture items you need. You can also share some concept images of the type and quality of furniture you require.
- You can receive a catalog of different furniture varieties. You will also get a list of suppliers that can cover your needs.
- At Morefar Global, their staff is eligible and efficient. Therefore, they will consider your requirements and the tiniest details to send products that will cover your need.
- After the order confirmation, you will receive a list that will detail material, color, size, and other information about the products. As a matter of fact, you will get a summary of the products they will send you.
- After the finalization of the order, you will deposit the payment and work with the supplier for processing the order.
- At this stage, the products are sent to the warehouse, and checked for quality issues.
- You will receive the quality test report to resolve any issues that you may have.
- Morefar Global will keep in touch with you and the supplier throughout the process.
- If you have any questions regarding the shipment, you can contact the customer support team at Morefar Global.
- You will receive great after-sales service to make sure you are satisfied.
How to import furniture from China?
Given below are the steps that you need to follow if you want to buy furniture from China with the help of Morefar Global.
- Step #1: You will fill in the online form with the details of your requirements, such as items, budget, brand preference, and quantity.
- Step #2: At Morefar Global, the managers will contact you to confirm your requirements
- Step #3: After order confirmation, they will send you a list of brands
- Step #4: At this step, you will negotiate with the seller
- Step #5: After you have confirmed the order, the seller will ship the order.
So, if you follow these simple steps, you can use the services of a sourcing agent to import your desired furniture from China.
If You Are Looking for a Guangzhou Sourcing Agent in China, Read This!
10 Most Common Issues You May Face While Dealing With Suppliers In China
Ways To Source Products From China During Covid-19 Pandemic